Sunday, July 19, 2015

Seeking for the Ocean



Have you ever wondered how your life would be differently?
Each day I wake up, am grateful to be alive...I thank the Lord God for my life!
I shout out a prayer to the heavens for I am thankful for blessings and whatever is in my life.
Truly am showered abundantly...

But there are moments in my life that I begin to ponder, there are questions which lingers in my mind.
Where would I be if I made different choices?
I've always wanted to work in the resorts industry...a beach setting.
I almost got one but there were other plans set out for me I guess.

I wanted a beach life. :)
Where I could see the sun rise and the sunset.
Hear the waves splash, see the tide change and feel the sand on my feet.
See the grandeur of the ocean.

Now am closer to the sea but am settled in the mountains (which was my second option).
I enjoy the cold weather and even consider myself a polar bear (har har har)!
There is a sense of tranquility with life up in the highlands.
Something that the lowlands do not have..."slower phase of living."

So what do I want in my life right now?
I still want the Beach Life...but I also like the Highland Life...
Am not getting any younger and I want to do more.
Live my life to the fullest and not just settle.

I've had my shares of ups and downs.
I tried my best to show love...but I don't even know what true love really is?
As the years pass, it's like a roller coaster ride gone bad.
You don't know if you will get to the next loop or just fall out.

I've always been an itinerant and it's my natural frame of mind to be exploring and discovering.
I want to see places, meet interesting characters and make connections.
I just feel that for the past years, everything has changed and is on a standstill.
I feel older than I really am.

I want to feel the wind on my face again as I race through the tunnels of adventure.
I want to voice out my feelings without being accused falsely or shout out what I want to say without second thoughts.
I want to do what makes me feel alive without fear of anyone's nit picking.
I want to soar beyond the limits of my soul into endless possibilities.

Each day as Steve Jobs said, Don't settle...
Look for what makes you passionate...do what makes you happy...seek what gives your life meaning.
Do what will give you something to look forward everyday.
Don't wait...just do it!

You have all the answers to your numerous questions about life.
Turn it all around because that's the only way you can make a change.
Do not be afraid to get out of your comfort zone.
Keep moving forward.

I know the day will come when I will be able to look at this post and say I made it.
I took the journey and reached my destination.
Right now, I just keep on walking...
Until I find that ocean waiting for me to take into its big waves.

No comments: